Tuesday 29 November 2016

....the day after


Welcome to the first day of Calling All Units. As you can see from the picture above, the new Police Station/Tuner has arrived in Chicago.


Not nearly as big a renovation as I was expecting, taken just the day before. Before I go any further, the new intro for the expansion....


....and tutorial to be introduced to some of the new features (since I wasn't lucky enough to try it out as an Alpha/Beta tester)....



Next, I better collect that new Alfa and see what those 20 Upoints bought me....


Yup, there it is....


....and I am sure it will be a decent ride, perhaps a test drive and review later. However, no sooner do I just start to check things out, I get an invite to a mission. Of course, I join without hesitation....

No comments:

Post a Comment