Thursday 3 November 2016

Progress Report - Real Racing 3


At a quick glance, it would appear I have played Real Racing 3 a lot. However, once you take into account that these stats began at least in February 2015 (when Google Play recorded my first achievements), some numbers have a little less meaning to them.

Real Racing 3 is a portable game for my phone (which just happens to be a Samsung Note II), only played when the power is out at home, or I am on the road and bringing the laptop isn't a feasible idea. Still, I do get a few things accomplished....


....such as completing the recent Samsung Championship 2. Although I have been using the reward car on loan to complete other tasks....


....I missed out (actually, wasn't paying attention) when I unlock the series to acquire it at a discount, then I just couldn't justify paying out the 250 Gold to get it. Now, I just finally flat out earned it.


A quick level up in gold to help with any future purchases and/or Gold only upgrades.


Speaking of one of those discounts, I managed to progress in one of the racing series to unlock this car, a legend among BMW enthusiasts.


Although I am all over the spectrum, I am slowly chipping away at the Pro Series. 


Sadly the new car wasn't race ready from the start, so time to get back playing and bank up some credits and Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment