Thursday 12 May 2016

Ford Frustrations


While I am waiting to see if there will be any input to this inquiry http://behindthewheelgaming.blogspot.ca/2016/05/you-choose.html I poked around in Forza 6 Apex and came across the above. Sounded simple enough....


The only time I drove the 2017 Ford GT was during the tutorial, way back it the beginning and I didn't fare too well. I placed 6th, enough to continue on through the game to the point I am at now.


With the car selected, now for the venue. I went with Brands Hatch, Indy Circuit and six laps on a partly cloudy, but warm day.


To use the word frustrating, would be a understatement. My opponents were not going to just let me collect this goal easily and it also seemed my tires were sabotaged! Okay, the last part is a bit of a stretch, but I sure felt like they had been.  


I believe I got lucky and was awarded it in the end. The fight on the track was exhausting, but now, that's done. Check it out here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T05FECq3V4


On a side note, hard to believe my first week in Forza 6 Apex has come and gone already.

No comments:

Post a Comment