Wednesday 11 May 2016

A future Head to Head


One car I am looking forward to unlocking in Forza 6 Apex, is the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3.


Over in Real Racing 3, I've had this car for quite some time. However, I do look forward to pitting both of them against each other, much the same way I did with the Nissan GTR http://behindthewheelgaming.blogspot.ca/2016/05/head-to-head-forza-6-apex-vs-real.html

Sadly, there is a bit of a downside. Between both games, they only share the same two tracks, Circuit de Spa Francorchamps and Brands Hatch. Not too much diversity there.


Until that race day between those two interpretations come, I decided to kinda sneak a peek by taking out a recently unlocked Mercedes AMG GT S out for a spin. For once, Windows Game Bar allowed me to capture the entire, not-so-great race from....Behind the Wheel.


No comments:

Post a Comment