Sunday 31 May 2020

Real Racing 3 - Porsche GT3 R


Although I was given a five day time limit to collect the Porsche GT3 R in Real Racing 3, I got it done with a little time to spare.


With previous "storyline events," my success rate was....let's call it "hit or miss."


I is was totally not prepared for the Track Day Event. One of the reasons was a serious lack of the new ingame currency known as M$ and what I did earn, I blew it into upgrades that didn't seem to help much, despite the increase in Performance Rating.

Another reason for not securing a McMaren Senna was the introduction of drafting (while it is used in other game modes, I haven't experienced it quite on this level) in order to make any serious progress advancement.


This time, I played as much as I could and saved up a lot of M$ from when the last event ended and was just plain determined to park that Porsche GT3 R in my garage (applying all the drafting lessons I learned). My original plan was to do another race-by-race video, but decided to go with where I race and crash while nodding off, then collecting the main prize of the event....

No comments:

Post a Comment