Thursday 14 May 2020

The Crew 2 - Forever Ferrari, Part 2


I consider myself to be rather fortunate to live where I am, since I get to see vehicles for real that others can only see in movies, TV shows, social media or in video games. However, I have to be pretty quick with a camera or another image capture device to a picture to back up my claims.

Take this Ferrari 488 Pista for example. I know a few of my real world friends would never believe me when I tell them I have seen and been very close to this car, outside the virtual realm. Although they could dispute my claim I took the picture myself and if it got that far, I wouldn't waste any effort trying to convince them otherwise. I was there, I took the shot and shared it. End of that story.


Speaking of the virtual world, I return to the Live Summit in The Crew 2 with the Ferrari 599XX Evo at a race track in Jersey City, I check out their version of the Ferrari 812 Superfast in a very long New York to San Francisco trip and ending it off with the Ferrari 488 Pista in an event wasn't anything I was expecting it to be....

No comments:

Post a Comment