Friday 8 May 2020

Behind The Wheel, The Drive South


Much like my first travel video, I had high hopes and expectations for the end result.


Not that long ago, I bought a Canon ELPH 360 HS is serve as my main video camera. With a decent built-in microphone and 1080p video quality, I thought I was getting a pretty good deal on a name brand product (unlike the cheap, Chinese knockoffs I had been eyeing up and bought).

The major issue, thus far, has been the battery. Despite a full charge before I start recording, the battery runs out of power fairly quickly, maybe capturing a little over an hour of footage before going dead.

A minor issue has been the camera just turning itself off sporadically. No clue what that is all about.

Nevertheless, my wife has heard my complaints about this and ordered me a new toy to experiment with. Until that arrives, I read the instructions and try it out, here's another road trip video (covering Fort St John, Taylor Bridge, Chetwynd and a few parts south) with the ELPH 360 HS and it's issues....

No comments:

Post a Comment