Friday 31 January 2020

The White Beast


With the release of the 2020 mid-engine Chevrolet Corvette, the dawn of a new era has officially begun.

However, that doesn't mean the story is over the front engine, rear wheel drive models quite yet. First, there are only a few of the new C8's running around (thanks to the UAW strike, production was last reported to be starting in February 2020) and those few are either dealer demos, lucky pre-order customers and/or press cars.

So, if you are wanting a brand new, off the lot C7, you have plenty of time to park one in your driveway/garage (or, you could wait and see if they start to go down in price, since they are now "obsolete"....).

With all things considered, I could pull off getting a 2019 C7 Corvette myself, but there are two things standing in my way. One, it wouldn't be very practical for my purposes. Don't get me wrong here, the fun factor almost overides the fact I could only use it for about half the year and wouldn't be able to go some places my main driver could for work projects.

But number two is the all deciding factor on not getting this vehicle....my wife, nuff said.

  
 Nevertheless, there are other ways I can sorta drive one at least....

No comments:

Post a Comment