Saturday 4 January 2020

Blasting Back With A Bugatti


I has been well over a year since I wrote about any kind of  automotive related stuff here, so I will bring you up to speed on what's gone on since.


In the real world, I still have my 2015 Mitsubishi RVR that I bought back in June, 2018. Overall, I haven't really driven it much, since it's only sporting less than 40,000 kilometers (under 25,000 miles for you other folks) and I don't have any major issues to report (a oddly loose driver's door mirror, something I will point out with the dealership on a future visit).


On the mobile gaming front, my old Motorola Nexus 6 was starting to get really slow. With the then latest update to the Android OS and cluttered with a ton of apps and files, the poor phone wasn't processing things as fast as when I first got it (I tried multiple optimizing programs, dumped a ton of pictures and uninstalled programs to make room, but without the ability to expand the memory....).

Needless to say, it was time to get something new and despite all the bad press in the media, I went with a Huawei P30 Lite. With a fast processor, 128 gigs of internal memory (and the option to expand it through MicroSD cards) and a wide screen, it seemed to be the right choice to go with (and the price was right too!).

Now, I didn't install Real Racing 3 right away, I wanted to be sure the phone was living up to all the good reviews I was reading. Believing my experience was on par with the positive raves, I downloaded the game and noticed in my absence, they added the Bugatti EB110 (around 7 months after I stopped playing). Well now, they put my favorite all time car (that I will never own in real life and last drove a virtual version in Forza Motorsport 6 ) into a game I have played, off and on, for nearly 6 years?

I had to find out for myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment