Sunday 30 September 2018

Unlocking the Zenith Series


Staying true to my goal of reaching the Porsche Road to Le Mans series in Real Racing 3, I have broke through the minimum threshold of progression.


A final race in the Ferrari 599 GTO was the key to unlock one more door....


....however, there is still a lengthy walk down the hallway to reach and draw the curtains to allow the light in.


One variation of the old saying goes, "It's the journey that counts, not the destination." I believe, like life, there are obstacles to overcome and attempts to learn from, just as events and challenges in video games can mirror the real world.


Now that I have unlocked the next series, I get presented with this. I am not sure if this a really good deal or not....


....but I think the opportunity to collect the Grand Sport Vitesse will come at a later time. Besides, I have been a long time "free to play" user and I already have something that I can to bring to the races.

No comments:

Post a Comment