Friday 6 November 2020

Not So Bright To Slightly Better

 

Since I put my 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier back on the road, there has been one issue I wanted to deal with, the headlights. 

Although I had concerns with the tires (replaced and covered here), wiper blades (so far, so surprisingly good) and the brakes (just starting to feel the fade), the open and exposed headlight lenses weren't as clear as I liked. So, like many others out there, I priced out a set of replacement units and watched a few YouTube videos, because I just didn't want to spend the extra money and/or go through the tool-aided effort.

So, I tried two different "home fixes" to see the real world results for myself....


Unfortunately, I never thought to take a before picture of how badly the headlights illuminated the road, but trust me, the low beams are now quite bright, more so than the "pre-treatment" high beams.

 Lights, tires, winter action!

No comments:

Post a Comment