Saturday 8 February 2020

Return to Shift 2 Unleashed


While I was uninstalling Armored Warfare and cleaning up all those extra files (including a ton of screenshots I will never use), I stumbled across this old picture of me standing next to a modern legend.

"Hmmm," I thought to myself and dug around my hard drive and found an archived ISO of Shift 2 Unleashed.


Now, the last time I played this title was over three years ago (the last video I uploaded was in connection to my obsession of the time, an old  Mercedes 190E I had just bought) and I must have uninstalled it from my laptop somewhere between shortly after that and I can't remember when. Since I had some freed up space, perhaps it's time to put the game back into the system.

However, I will be starting over....


Help me with my first car choice? Cast your vote in the comments for one of the following to restart my career;

Ford Focus ST
Honda Civic Si
Scion tC
Seat Leon CUPRA
Volkswagen Golf GTI

No comments:

Post a Comment