Tuesday 11 February 2020

Real Racing 3 - Nürburgring Multiplayer


Okay, under other circumstances (namely another single player race), it might have been too soon for another Real Racing 3 Audi R8 LMS Ultra video.


However, with the other choices I had available to me for this next event, I thought it was the best option I had....


Now, if you just sat through that, let me explain.

The final result was rather obvious at a certain stage of the race and the best I could hope for was just to finish. As a free-to-play player, the Gold I will earn might not be much, but every little bit that can be banked up towards one of my slowly gained goals.

If you noticed the other players have either learned to have superior control over their cars, or they are using hacks of some kind (I can't prove/disprove it, just saying what I saw). To me, it doesn't really matter, I am in it for whatever rewards I can collect (don't get me wrong here, I want to win, but I have a pretty good idea that won't be happening anytime soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment