Saturday 3 September 2016

Francorchamps frustrations on Forza 6 Apex


It's been some time since I last played Forza 6 Apex (more like, I just really didn't have a good chunk of spare time) and I was itching to get back into the mix of things. With only two events before I can claim I finished the game (on the bare minimum, but completed is still completed), I wanted to recapture the feeling of the experience, before the to full transition to GRID Autosports.


So, a Le Mans Peugeot....


....and a track I have played on across a few other games.



My first attempt at not only trying to run a race from behind the wheel, but also capture it for a video, was a disaster. I have suffered through the problems of using Windows Gamebar before, but this experience overtaxed my system beyond it's limits. I tried for a second time after completing this video and produced the same results.


I switched things up and went for an exterior movie here. However, same end product as the first rehearsal. Eventually, I just gave up trying to capture the gameplay, as it happened and settled on using a replay.


Not to bore people by watching all three laps, only the first was saved....


 ....since it clinched the final result.

Just one more event to go and I can say I finished this game!

No comments:

Post a Comment