Sunday 15 March 2020

Real Racing 3 - Ultima gara per un'altra Alfa


For it's 7th Birthday, Real Racing 3 gave it's players an Alfa Romeo Update.


Three different cars could be earned from events, or just flat out bought outright with Gold. The first car was the Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI and for whatever reason, I wasn't too overly excited in trying to acquire it. I raced it a few times for the events, installed the first round of upgrades and just let it go.


The Alfa Romeo 4C was a different story, this was a car I had to have and calculated my time, Gold and credits reserves to be absolutely sure I could pull off parking one in my garage. And...I did.


As for the Alfa Romeo Giulietta TCR, like the 4C, it was another "must have" car, but for reasons that require and explanation.


Just a few years back, I bought a 2014 Dodge Dart SXT. Sparing you a long and already covered story (buried in this very blog, just search for Dodge Dart), this North America vehicle had shared a modified version of the Giulietta platform (sadly, we never got the Giulietta on this side of the pond). So in a way, it was the closest I have come to owning an Alfa in real life (thus far).

Here is the last race, in the last event, where I collect the last Alfa car for my garage (until more come out into the game)....

No comments:

Post a Comment